HYDROVAC EXCAVATION SERVICES FOR LIGHT POLE BASE INSTALLATION
Wisconsin Utility Exposure provides a cost-effective, non-destructive method of digging for light pole base installations of all types and sizes. If your project requires pole holes, hydrovac excavation is the safest, smartest way to keep your project on track.
Our hydrovac services are appropriate for most common applications, including those with:
- Variable diameter and depth specifications
- Variable soil conditions (including winter digging and frozen soil)
- Potentially congested underground infrastructure
- Hard-to-reach dig sites or areas
- High potential of hidden underground utility lines, pipes or cables
- Emergency service needs
Why Choose Hydrovac Excavation for Light Pole Bases
Regardless of depth, when digging a light pole base, there’s always the danger of accidentally striking a buried utility. Minimal destruction and maximum efficiency makes hydrovac excavation from Wisconsin Utility Exposure the best choice for your light pole base installation needs.