Wisconsin Utility Exposure provides a fast, non-destructive alternative to digging for traffic signal foundation installations of all types and sizes. If your project requires pole holes for traffic signals, hydrovac excavation’s nondestructive digging process makes managing your project easy.
Our hydrovac services are appropriate for most traffic signal foundations, including those requiring:
- Timber or concrete pole holes
- Old foundation extractions
- Overhead clearance restrictions
- Hard-to-reach pole or dig sites
- Exploratory excavation to expose existing underground utilities and infrastructure
- A way to mitigate the risks of mechanical digging for traffic signal pole holes
Drilling for traffic signal foundation installations must be efficient and result in minimal destruction. The underground utility locating experts at Wisconsin Utility Exposure provide top notch hydrovac excavation services reducing the time and money spent on these operations. Wisconsin Utility Exposure’s exploratory excavations exemplify the superior safety necessary for utility location and digging services.